Arizona Gourd Society’s
Gourd Art Competition & Display
Held at the Wuertz Farm Gourd Festival
Pinal Fairgrounds and Event Center, Casa Grande, Arizona
AZGS Gourd Art Competition: Thursday, February 2, 2023
Display of Gourd Art: Friday-Sunday, February 3-5, 2003
- Registration below. Delivery of your gourd art will be accepted between 8:00am-1:00pm in the competition building. Judging is held late afternoon. Gourds remain on display for the public during the Festival, February 3-5, and can be picked up on Sunday after 3:00pm.
- The competition is judged by certified American Gourd Society judges, to meet the same judging standards as all other independent AGS competitions held across the United States.
Download the 2023 Registration Form or register online below.
COMPETITION ENTRY FEES:
To qualify as an Arizona Gourd Society member, you must be a member as of January 31, 2023.
Verify your membership status by emailing Karen at
You can join or renew your membership at the same time as registering for the competition. There’s a space for renewing on the paper registration form and the on-line registration form below.
There is no entry fee for entries in the Youth, Collaborative, or Grand Master divisions, but an entry form is still required.
Pre-Registration is strongly recommended.
- REGISTER & PAY ONLINE: using the form below.
- MAIL: Download the registration form and mail with your check to address on the form
- ONSITE: We can only accept cash or checks
Fee Per Entry
Pre-Registration – Received by January 25, 2023:
Members $10; Non-Members $15
Late Registration – January 26 to onsite February 5, 2023:
Members $20: Non-Members $25
NOTE: If paying late registration, please pay via this website by January 29th, or pay onsite when you arrive at the competition. Cash or checks only onsite.
Upon completing the form below, click Submit. You will then be brought to the payment portion.