You do not need to be a member of the Arizona Gourd Society to enter the Gourd Art Competition, but we do appreciate the support of our membership to produce a quality competition.
To qualify for Member rates, you must be a member of the Arizona Gourd Society. Go to the Membership page to become a member. If you’re not sure of your member status, please email for confirmation.
No entry fee is required for entries in the Youth, Collaborative or Grand Master divisions, but a completed Registration Form is required.
Please register your art piece under the appropriate category by referring to the Competition Guidelines.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Credit Card – use the online form below.
- Check – Download the Registration Form and mail with your check to the address on the form.
- Onsite – bring a completed registration form and your check/cash to the registration desk on Thursday, Feb. 10th, 8:00am-2:00pm
FEES PER ENTRY
- Early Registration – Received on or before January 15, 2022 -– $5.00 AZGS Member / $8.00 Non-Member
- Regular Registration – Received January 16 – January 31, 2022 -– $7.00 AZGS Member / $10.00 Non-Member
- Late Registration – Online or onsite February 1 – February 10, 2022 -– $15.00 AZGS Member / $18.00 Non-Member
—Late registrations will be accepted online until February 8th. After that date, please register and pay when you deliver your art to the competition. We cannot accept credit card payments at the festival. Please bring a check or cash for your Entry Fees.
IMPORTANT: If shipping, entry must be received by February 8th – refer to your competition packet for shipping address.
Use the Tab key to move to the next field. Pressing the Return/Enter key will submit the form before completed.
When complete, scroll to the bottom and hit the Submit button, allow the page to update, and then enter payment information.
You will receive 2 emails: one with a copy of your submission and another a receipt of payment.
If you have more entries than this form allows, please submit two forms.